Saturday, November 11, 2006


My first business event under my sister's project..

It was quite a wonderful experience as this was my first time be a boss of my own with few 'Workers" (My sis's project team members) opening a very small business in one of the event ... OMG! It was quite tredious and tiring as I had to 'bao' everything of my own included creating, designing, buying of materials, making of accessories and packaging... For the past 2 weeks, I haven been staying up late just to finish up all the work as soon as possible.. Imagine, after 8.5hrs of work , came back from work straight away have to start to do all the stuff. It was not easy... Luckily, I manage to get my sis and dad to help me to do some simple work.. Or else I wouldn't be able to finish it on time...

Well... Finally, it was over...I was quite worried actually as I did not know how was the responds going to be like... The whole event which was in charged by my sister without me the boss around was not quite successful as my goods managed to sell half on it on only... hai... I had done too much already as I have also included all my old stocks to sell... But I'm glad that those new designs which i had created, managed to sell some away... Thankz to my Sis and her member for giving me this chance to fulfil my little wish to be a boss.. haha...

Let me show some of my new creation!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Cavin Teo said...

To tell you the truth.............







I love the designs you have done!!
The bangles with a figure of a guy/girl is very nice! But change the color of the beads for the guy and i think it will look even better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home