Sunday, July 16, 2006

It Has Been Long Time....

Well.. It has been about 3 weeks (I Think!), I did not update my blog at all.. Hehe.. Until my buddies told me yesterday that they have been checking my blog and i'm still stucked in the previous blog(Aunty Cooked food), so I have decided to write something...

Hmmmm.. let me think... What I have been doing those few weeks...

Yup! About last 2weeks, I have been to East Coast Park with lexsag, cttw,kwy,ja and js.. haha.. We went for rollarblading and it was my first time attempt... It was quite fun and I was been train by lexsag..OMG! He was so strict and fierce in his teaching that I became so tense and stress while i'm blading... Anyway, I was quite lucky to have them around teaching me or else I will not be able to learn rollerblading... haha...


The next "ÏN" place for my brothers and me to go almost every week is "MINDSCAFE" Yeah!! We went almost once or twice a week to play some abnormal board games. (Ya, why i called them adnormal is bcos they are not like what we used to play during childhood like the snake and ladder, chinese chess etc, etc....) Those board games are difficult to play (some lah) as we really have to crack our brain in order to play the games.. well.. not all the games over there are hard to play in fact they do have some lame games which make us play and laugh like crazy...
Yup! I love to go there alot cos it is fun to hang out with friends to play games in under one roof and other reason is it makes me excerise my brain while im playing those strategy games... Hope that this activity can be an every week basis.. (WHY Not! Da Ge Men! you all should understand what I mean hor..Dont need me to say out k !hehe..)

Enough of fun and laughter... hai... Now I'm very stressed in my studies which I just started 2 weeks ago... OMG! so much maths! so much things which i got to calculate in DETAILS! I think I will go crazy... What to do, this is my choice to study ACCA.. No matter what,I must try my best... Hope and study hard for the better!

God Bless Me!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Cavin Teo said...

So envious!! i wana go for Minds Cafe too... Sighz.... Pity im working and only free on sat and sunday. Sighz...... quite miss those times we have, mahjong, food eating, minds cafe etc etc... SO TIRED AH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home